1⁄4 cup vegetable oil ( I used olive oil)3/4 cup Trader Joe Organic Coconut Sugar
2 large eggs at room temperature
1 egg white at room temperature
1 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla
11 7/8 oz. Trader Joe Gluten Free Brown Rice Flour Blend
1 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
1⁄4 tsp. baking soda1 tsp. ground nutmeg
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
a pinch of ground clove1⁄2 tsp. salt
1 cup organic milk
2 mini-doughnut baking trays lightly greased with butter or Spectrum Organics Vegetable Shortening
1/2 cup Trader Joe Organic Coconut Sugar
1 to 2 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 425 deg F
1. Place organic coconut sugar in food processor or blender for 30sec to make it a finer texture.
2. Sift together dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl cream together butter, oil and sugar.
4. Mix eggs and vanilla to butter mixture.
5. Add to wet mixture 1/2 cup of the dry ingredients, then mix. Next add some of the milk to batter
and mix. Keep alternating with mixing dry ingredients and milk ending with mixing in dry ingredients.
Batter consistency will be similar to pancake batter.
6. Place batter in a piping bag or gallon zip lock bag and cut a corner.
7. Fill doughnut pan just below rim.
8. Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon sugar topping on each doughnut.
9. Bake doughnuts for 7 minutes, until set.
10.Cool for a couple minutes before removing from pan. While still warm, shake doughnuts gently in
a plastic bag or paper bag filled with cinnamon sugar topping mixture.
|GF Cinnamon Sugar Baked Mini-Doughnut Nutrition from MyNetDiary|