For optimal health and wellness, Ayurveda recommends cleansing in the transitional seasons, Spring and Fall.
Why a Fall cleanse?
During the summer months, (Pitta season), the energy of fire and water accumulates. Perhaps you have noticed yourself feeling intense, irritable, and even angry. Maybe even symptoms of overheating – rashes, acne, and heartburn. This accumulation of Pitta-fire and water energy needs to be flushed out.
A Fall cleanse offers an opportunity to support the body’s natural cleansing and detoxifying process to flush out the excess Pitta energy. Our main detoxifying organs, the liver and kidneys work hard daily to bring balance. An Ayurvedic cleanse helps to take some of the load away, so your body can detoxify optimally, rejuvenate, and prepare for the cold, dry, light months of winter.
Join me for a 7-Day Seasonal Fall Ayurveda Rejuvenation Cleanse.
Unlike other cleanses that emphasize extreme detoxing, fasting, and unbalanced diets, an Ayurveda cleanse relies on a gentle, nourishing kitchari diet to rest the digestive tract and support our body’s innate ability to cleanse.
- Support the body’s natural cleansing process
- Support gut health
- Support your immune system
- Eliminate or reduce digestive symptoms, feeling heavy and lethargic
- Promote regular elimination
- Promote the release of old self-sabotaging habits and thought patterns
- Restore a sense of calm to the mind and nervous system.
- Foster clarity and a sense of grounding in our mind, body and heart
- Promote sound sleep
- Feel rejuvenated and energized
What to expect:
- Meet with Betty three times for 15-30 minutes on Zoom. Meetings are recorded so you may watch them later
- Receive daily emails with recipes, encouragement and support
- Eat fresh, vibrant, nourishing meals
- Eat a mono diet of Kitchari for three days to rest your digestive system
- Use fresh herbs, spices, and teas to support your cleanse
- Mindful movement and balancing exercises
- Journaling and self-inquiry
Dates and Cost:
Saturday Oct 14 – Friday Oct 20, 2023
Cost is $35 (does not include cost of food or other items for cleanse)
Register today by email: email@example.com
#AyurvedaFallCleanse #ayurveda #bwellayurvedahealthcoach #healthcoach #balance #resilliance #ImmuneSupport #digestion