7 Day Ayurvedic Fall Rejuvenation Cleanse
Now is a great time for a 7 Day Ayurvedic Fall Rejuvenation Cleanse. Ayurveda teaches at the end of each season there is an accumulation of the properties of that season. As the heat of the summer comes to an end and we transition into fall, the body can overheat or dry out from summer’s heating quality.
The 7 Day Ayurvedic Fall Rejuvenation Cleanse can help clear the heat of summer allowing for a gentle transition into winter feeling rejuvenated for the coming months and beyond.
Unlike other cleanses that emphasize extreme detoxing, fasting and unbalanced diets, an Ayurveda cleanse relies on a gentle, nourishing kitchari diet to rest the digestive tract, and support our body’s innate ability to cleanse.
- Support the body’s natural cleansing process
- Support gut health
- Eliminate or reduce digestive symptoms, feeling heavy and lethargic
- Promote regular elimination
- Promote the release of old self-sabotaging habits and thought patterns
- Restore a sense of calm to the mind and nervous system.
- Foster clarity and a sense of grounding in our mind, body and heart
- Promote sound sleep
- Feel rejuvenated and energized
What to expect:
- Meet with Betty three times for 15-30 minutes on Zoom. Meetings are recorded so you may watch them later
- Receive daily emails with recipes, encouragement and support
- The first two days start with eating fresh, vibrant, nourishing meals
- Next three days eat a mono diet of Kithcari for three meals
- The Last two days eat fresh, vibrant, nourishing meals
- Use fresh herbs, spices and teas to support your cleanse
- Mindful movement and balancing exercise
- Journaling and self-inquiry
Dates and Cost
Monday Oct 17 – Sunday Oct 23, 2022
Start your pre-cleanse preparation Saturday and Sunday Oct 15-16.
Cost is $25 (does not include cost of food or other items for cleanse)
Register today by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#fallcleanse #ayurveda #bwellayurvedahealthcoach