Celebrate July! Celebrate You with Ayurveda
Here in the United States, we are celebrating and honoring Independence Day on the 4th of July.
It’s a time to remember all the efforts that went into winning our freedom allowing us to choose our own destiny as a nation.
This day is also a reminder to me of the personal freedoms I’ve gained on my Ayurvedic wellness journey. As I seek greater insight about myself through my Ayurvedic practice, I gain a greater sense of freedom.
- freedom to choose happiness,
- freedom to choose feeling good in my body and mind,
- freedom to choose loving myself and others fully,
- freedom to live in ease !
What freedoms in your life do you cherish and hope to gain?
OPPORTUNITY FOR AYURVEDIC TRANSFORMATION
I’m excited to announce my new womens only Facebook group, Transformed, Women Achieving Wellness through Ayurveda, a space we can learn, grow, and support each other on our wellness journey with Ayurveda.
- Join me live every Monday at 12pm ET as I share tips on Ayurvedic living.
- Check out daily posts and share your insights and comments
- We are here to grow together!
Join me and all the women in the group as we seek to transform into our very best selves with Ayurveda.
For the guys….please learn and grow with Ayurveda by following me on Instagram and Facebook (links are below).